A smile makeover is a general term used to describe cosmetic and functional restoration of a patient's smile with available dental technologies.
Smile makeover considerations
Your smile may be affecting your personal and professional life. When we look better, we feel and interact more comfortably and confidently with others. A non-pleasing smile can affect your emotional well-being as well as your health.
Here are some questions to help you decide. If you answer "yes" to any of the following questions, you may want to consider a smile makeover.
- Are you self-conscious about your smile?
- Do you avoid smiling when photos are taken of you?
- Do you tend to cover your mouth with your hand when you speak or smile?
- Would you like to close spaces or gaps in your teeth?
- Do you feel your teeth are old looking and make you look older?
- Do you feel your teeth are stained or too yellow?
- Are your teeth crooked, chipped, or crowded?
- Do you notice any dark fillings that are visible when you smile?
- Do you feel that your teeth are too large or too small?
- Do you have excessive tooth wear that makes you feel older?
What can I do about my smile?
Callahan Dental can correct smile defects and provide patients a Hollywood smile. Today, using state-of-the-art cosmetic techniques, all of the following can be easily corrected:
- Dull or discolored teeth
- Poorly aligned teeth
- Exposed partial denture hooks
- Worn down teeth
Also learn about: TMJ - Bruxism (Teeth Grinding)
- Teeth that are too long
- Teeth that are too short
- Cracked or chipped teeth
- Crowded or crooked teeth
- Gapped or missing teeth
- Visible fillings or crowns
- Uneven teeth
- Teeth that protrude a little
Dr. Callahan will help you decide the most appropriate solution to achieve your goals.
Call our Sterling dentist office to learn more about a smile makeover. Call for an appointment today!
Top Dentists - April 2013
1 of only 105 General Dentists
in the entire Metro DC area
“Selected by 2,000 randomly chosen dentists when asked who they would send a family member to”
Paul W Callahan, DDS
Top Dentists - April 2011
Top Dentists - August 2009
By a random poll of 2000 dentists
Best Dentists - October 2006
Over 1,500 area dentists were asked: “Who would you trust with your own family’s teeth? ”
Paul W. Callahan, D.D.S
Best of Loudoun Poll
Paul W. Callahan, D.D.S.
Top Dentist 2005
Karen M. Callahan, D.D.S.
Top ratings for customer service and
- Fall2004 / Winter 2005
- Fall2001 / Winter 2002