Callahan Dental is a cosmetic and family orientated practice serving the needs of toddlers to seniors. Extensive training in over 25 years of private practice makes us competent to exceed your implant, crown & bridgework, endodontic (root canal) and non surgical periodontal needs.
"Sterling Dentists focused on your needs
- General Dentistry for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of a wide variety of conditions, disorders and diseases affecting the teeth and gums.
- Children’s Dentistry for the treatment of children’s dental problems and monitoring childhood oral-facial development.
- Dentistry for Seniors for comprehensive care for maintaining function and good hygiene that can prevent tooth loss and other oral health problems.
- Preventive Treatment & Periodontal Care to protect you against gum disease (periodontal disease and gingivitis), tooth decay, and stress-related conditions such as teeth grinding and TMJ.
- Cosmetic Dentistry for aesthetic treatments designed to improve the appearance, health and function of the teeth and one’s self-esteem and smile.
An Understanding of Oral Medicine. The mouth is a window to the rest of the body. Obstructive sleep apnea, acid reflux, side effects of medications, etc., are just a few maladies that can affect one’s dental health. Likewise, an unhealthy dentition makes one more prone to heart attack, stroke, diabetes, and even low birth weight children.
- Emergency Care urgent dental care / Acute dental care focused on toothaches and saving your teeth.
"Sterling Dentists devoted to excellence
Sterling, VA dentists Paul W. Callahan, D.D.S. and Karen M. Callahan D.D.S. have the distinct honor of being chosen as one of the top dental practices in the Metro Washington DC area by consumers, dentists, and dental specialists. We are dedicated to achieving excellence; we strive to meet our patients’ needs through education, advanced technology and a warm caring environment.
We provide you with gentle and personalized dental care that meet our extremely high standards for excellent dentistry.
We are accepting new patients
You deserve a thoughtful, conservative approach to your dental care. Callahan Dental will base your care on your individual needs.